I am excited to begin the 2017-2018 school year, as I will be a Kadet for a year and a half. Prior to this, I taught at Chatfield Senior High in
southwest Jefferson County for 21 years. I have a BA Physics 1991 (CU-Boulder) and
MA Secondary School Mathematics Teaching 1992 (CU-Boulder). Overall, I am starting my 25th year teaching!
Please find the information about the class and the summer assignment below. The Google classroom codes are now available for the 2017-2018 School Year.
Please do not hesitate to contact me through my e-mail. My e-mail address is email@example.com
Eclipse Informational Website:
(Get ready for the eclipse party at lunchtime Mon. Aug. 21st in the courtyard.)
You-Tube AAHS Eclipse Video:
AP Physics C students
- The textbook used will be Halliday, Resnick, and Walker’s Fundamentals of Physics (8th edition) . The ISBN is 978-0-471-75801-3. All methods for the homework problems will be posted on my Google classroom website that I build for 2017-2018 school year.
- This year's code for Google classroom can be found at http://classroom.google.com and logging in using firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class Code 4lhsl2 (2017-2018)
- Class Code d5hld1a (2016-2017)
- Summer Assignment link is here. This is due the second block the class meets, with the answers currently posted on my 2017-2018 website. AP_Physics_C_Summer_Assignment_2017.pdf
- Google Survey link.Google Survey Link
- Course Syllabus APSyllabus17.docx
Honors Physics students:
- The textbook provided will be James Walker Physics (2nd Edition) with no Web-Assign (red cover). The ISBN is 0-13-101416-3
- This year's code for Google Classroom can be found at http://classroom.google.com and logging in by using email@example.com
- Class Code: d9ixn3 (2017-2018)
- Class Code (Blue 4): vvmfgn (2016-2017)
- Class Code (Silver 4): zv24ry (2016-2017)
The textbook used is Glencoe Physics: Principles and Problems (Zitzewitz, Haase, Harper) 2013. ISBN 978-0-07-659252-4
There is no summer assignment for this course.
Last year's code for Google Classroom can be found at http://classroom.google.com and logging in by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class Code: ngnlhe (2017-2018)
- Class Code: 1xdwig3 (2016-2017)
Class Procedures Course Outline_Fall17.docx2017-2018 Schedule (All classes meet in Room 417)