Dear 2019/2020 Seniors,
Congratulations! Yearbook wants to document your achievements and successes by ensuring that your senior picture is in the 2019-2020 AAHS yearbook! Here are some guidelines you must follow to ensure that your picture looks amazing and you represent AAHS with pride. Please ensure that your Senior picture is turned in to Yearbook staff by Friday, October 4, 2019.
Seniors will be enrolled into the Class of 2020 Schoology course by the end of the first week of September. If you want to turn in your photos early, you can! Go to Schoology and click on to Courses. Look for My Courses (usually on the upper right), click Join A Course, and use the code 82Z2-29X4-WFKK7 to join and turn in your photo.
- All photos must be portrait-oriented (vertical rectanges)
- Ideally, pictures should JPEGs, 2" x 3" and 300dpi (resolution)
- All pictures must be from the waist up (i.e. head and shoulder shots). Full body shots will not be accepted.
- No props are allowed (i.e. guitars, sports equipment, pets or animals, etc…)
- Nature scenes (trees, rivers, fences) are acceptable
- No profanity, writing, or questionable pictures on shirts
- No hand signals are allowed
- No hats
- No sports jerseys
- No cut off shirts or undershirts
- No strapless tops or shirts with transparent material
A baby ad is a great way to give your senior a wonderful parting gift as they venture on to the next chapter in his or her life. A baby ad is an advertisement in the yearbook dedicated entirely to your senior! You choose the size, pictures and message and we make it memorable. There are great examples of this timeless gift in the back of previous yearbooks for your reference.
AAHS works with an outside company to ensure that your ads are beautiful and done well. This company is The Yearbook Company, and all of the ordering, designing and payment are done through them.
You can find all the information on their website at www.theyearbookcompany.com
Please go to the site and follow the instructions there.