AAHS Parent Council
Parent Council is the organization that gives all parents the opportunity for communication between home and school. Our meetings include updates on all happenings at AAHS from our school Principal and from Student Council. Invited guests also provide information about current educational issues or programs in the district or the building. This group provides parents an opportunity to ask questions, share ideas and raise concerns about our high school. Our organization is open to all parents, and since we are not a fund-raising group, our only funds come from our annual family membership dues of $20.00.
- For general questions about Parent Council, please contact the Parent Council Co-Chairs:
- For information on meetings refer to the Meetings and Minutes links.
- To join Parent Council please follow the Membership Information link.
- For specific Parent Council questions please refer to the Board Members link or the Roles and Responsibilities link to determine the appropriate Parent Council Board Member to contact for your question.
Thank you for supporting the AAHS Parent Council.
- Diane Wilborn and Lisa Taskerud